Internal Contract Sales Engineer
Destec Engineering Limited has, for over 50 years developed & supplied specialist products and services mainly to the Oil, Petro-chemical and Power generation Industries.
Destec Engineering Limited has a vacancy for an experienced Internal Contract Sales Engineer who ideally should have a mechanical engineering background. The position is an office-based role at our facility in Washingborough, Lincoln.
You would be the main point of contact for the Customer for the lifespan of an enquiry and from inception to completion of any subsequent purchase order. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Review customer enquiries.
• Cost, prepare and issue quotations.
• Review customer purchase orders & specifications.
• Conduct Contract review.
• Liaise with internal departments to coordinate:
– Purchase of materials and sub-contract activities.
– Compilation & Issue of manufacturing instructions.
– Monitor progress of the order through the manufacturing facility.
– External Inspection & expediting visits.
– Despatch of the goods.
• Maintain, update and file contract documentation.
Training will be given where required.
Remuneration includes 25 days annual holiday plus Bank Holidays, bonus scheme and pension scheme with Company contribution.
Should you wish to be considered for this full time (37 hr/week), permanent, position please email your CV to email@example.com.