Destec Engineering Limited has, for over 50 years, developed & supplied specialist products and services to the oil, petro-chemical and power generation Industries.
We have a number of open vacancies, please see below for details.
Service technician/ on-site machinist.
£14.50 – £15.30 per hour basic with overtime regularly available.
On-site machining including turning, milling, drilling & line boring performed on work sites in the UK and overseas.
- Have a strong engineering background including precision machining.
- Experience in machining various materials.
- Be able to work to tight tolerances and hit deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Demonstrate good housekeeping and administration job sheets.
- Compliance to the companies health and safety policies.
- The ability to work independently, to be self-driven.
- To be confident and happy to work away from home for long periods.
For all applications or more details about this role, please email email@example.com or call 01522 791721
No agencies at this time please.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and live in Lincoln or the surrounding areas.