Destec Engineering Ltd latest news.
Service technician/ on-site machinist.
£14.50 – £15.30 per hour basic with overtime regularly available.
On-site machining including turning, milling, drilling & line boring performed on work sites in the UK and overseas.
- Have a strong engineering background including precision machining.
- Experience in machining various materials.
- Be able to work to tight tolerances and hit deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Demonstrate good housekeeping and administration job sheets.
- Compliance to the companies health and safety policies.
- The ability to work independently, to be self-driven.
- To be confident and happy to work away from home for long periods.
For all applications or more details about this role, please email email@example.com or call 01522 791721
No agencies at this time please.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and live in Lincoln or the surrounding areas.
Destec will be exhibiting at the EIC Connect event in Bangkok, Thailand on the 16ht May. There is a conference with top speakers from the major EPC’s and end users in the oil, gas and energy industry, so well worth attending if you have not already registered to attend.
Destec Engineering have signed a new Distributor agreement in Vietnam with Nhan Viet Flow Control Solutions. Vietnam is a key market for Destec and with a local company onboard with Destec we hope to see our supply in to the Vietnamese market expand with more demand for subsea ROV clamps connectors, Compact Flanges & Destec Hub Connectors.
Making and Maintaining the right connection.
DESTEC ENGINEERING LTD
Sat-Sun: Out of office contact